SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
I/ We , _______________, of legal age, Filipino citizen with postal address at _________________________________________________________, do hereby name, constitute and appoint ________________ of legal age, Filipino citizen, also residing at _________________________________________________________ whose specimen signature appears below, to be my true and lawful Attorney-in-fact, for me and in my name, place and stead, and for my own use and benefit to do the following acts and deeds:
1. To acquire a property located at ______________________________________________, Davao City presently registered under the name of ____________________________________ and covered by OCT / TCT / CCT Nos. ________ _ of the Registry of Deeds of _Davao City , and to be registered in the name/s of ____________________________________.
2. To apply for, negotiate, and obtain a loan from BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK (“the Bank”) in the principal amount not exceeding __Two Million Pesos Only_(P_2,000,000.00 ), Philippine Currency, (the “Loan”), at such terms and conditions as may be agreed with the Bank:
3. To encumber, pledge or assign and convey by way of FIRST MORTGAGE / PLEDGE unto the Bank, its successors and assigns my property/ies located at __________________________________________________________ _covered by OCT/ TCT / CCT Nos. __________ / covering shares of stock issued by _N.A.___ covered by Stock / Share Certificate No. __N.A._______ as security for the prompt payment of the said LOAN, including its renewals, extensions, rescheduling, restructuring, re-availments or amendments thereof:
4. To make, sign, execute, and deliver contracts, documents, agreements, and other writings of whatever nature or kind, such as but not limited to Promissory Note(s), the Deed of Real Estate Mortgage / Pledge/ Mortgage Loan Agreement, and all other documents, with any and all third persons, concerns, or entities, as may be necessary or proper in connection with the foregoing upon the terms and conditions as my said Attorney-in-fact may, in his / her discretion, deem to be in my best interest:
5. To duly receive on our behalf the proceeds of the said Loan as well as legal notices or processes directed to me in the event of foreclosure or other satisfaction of the suit premised on the Deed of Real Estate Mortgage / Pledge/ Mortgage Loan Agreement to be executed by my Attorney-in-fact in favor of the Bank as security for the aforesaid Loan:
6. To claim from the Bank, upon full payment of the credit accommodations / facilities for which my property stands as collateral, the Owner’s Duplicate Copy of title / Certificate of Stock aforementioned.
7. To do and perform any and all acts necessary for the faithful execution of the foregoing acts and deeds.
HEREBY GIVING AND GRANTING unto my said Attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform all and every act and thing whatsoever requisite and necessary to be done in and about the premises, as fully to all intents and purposes as I might or could lawfully do if personally present, and hereby ratifying and confirming all that my said attorney-in-fact shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of these presents.
“RESOLVED, That this Special Power of Attorney shall be valid and subsisting and shall remain in full force and effect unless otherwise revoked or amended by me in writing and duly served upon the Bank.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this day of ____________________ at _______________________.
GRANTOR / PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY-IN-FACT
Signed in the presence of
_ _____________________ ______________________
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND CERTIFICATE OF OATH
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES ) S. S.
BEFORE ME, a Notary Public for and in the above jurisdiction personally appeared:
Name Competent Evidence of Identity Date & Place Issued
Personally known to or identified by me to be the same person/s who executed the foregoing instrument and he / she / they acknowledged to me that their signature on the instrument was voluntarily affixed for the purposes stated therein, the the same is his / her / their own free and voluntary act and deed and they were duly authorized to sign for the person/s or Corporation/s herein represented, and he / she / they further made oath as to the truth of the representation and warranties thereof.
This instrument consisting of _________ (___) pages, including this page on which he Acknowledgment is written, has been signed by the party and their instrrumental witnesses on each and every page thereof and relates to a Special Power of Attorney granted in favor of _____________________.
WITNESS MY HAND AND NOTARIAL SEAL on this day of _______________________ at ____________________________ .
Doc. No. __________;
Page No. __________;
Book No. __________;
Series of __________.